Hello there again. Welcome to TMI Tuesday blog and questions about …
1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
PiggyJ. Text messages.
Daddy. Phone calls.
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Master. Yes, coz perfection takes practice.
Me. Occasionally, if it’s an important call.
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
Master. Piggy, Manho and snoring.
PiggyJ. Low tolerance of idiots, dislike of YouTube, lots of orgasms.
Daddy. Grumpy moods, grumpy when tired, goddam amazing.
Me. Love sex and squirting, grumpy when tired or sick, always wanting to be right.
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
Master. Films, YouTube, How absolutely perfect I am.
PiggyJ. Who’s the better driver, who steals the covers and moves the most in bed, the fact I don’t snore.
Me. YouTube / car programmes, claiming to always be right, how much noise and mess they make.
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
Master. No I wouldn’t because mine hasn’t got a fucking huge crater in it but yes they should.
PiggyJ. No I wouldn’t coz I like my fucking huge crater in it.
Daddy. No I’m quite content with the airbed / blowup mattress and it’s not got a fucking huge crater in it.
Me. Happy with the airbed / blowup mattress, with the occasional promotion to the big bed when allowed, but only the big bed without the big fucking crater in it.
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
Master. Lottery numbers.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!